Canales + Callejas Wedding
For my spring 2017 documentary class “La Casa,” I created an Instagram story to document the wedding of Areli Canales and Giovanni Callejas.
Watch the video here.
Piney Woods School TourTour the Piney Woods Country Life School in Piney Woods, Mississippi with Mississippi Today‘s reporter Intisar Seraaj.
Chairwoman for National Endowment of the Arts Tours Mississippi
- Filming of the Canales Family
Host: Intisar Seraaj / Co-Host: Dani Endlich
Intisar Seraaj reports on Snapchat for The University of Southern California’s “LA Casa” documentary class on Sunday, February 19, 2017 about filming and documenting the Canalaes Family.
Watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U7G5LmRwu0
- Blacks Then & Now at USC’s Dentistry School
- Nation of Islam Fashion: The Foundation of Muslim Fashion in America
- Hijabis Representing in the Workforce
- Emotions Continue to Run High in Black Community Over Police Brutality
- Behind the scenes of LA’s “The Science Behind Pixar” exhibit
- South LA Debate Watch Party
- The Difficulties of Being a Hijabi in the Workforce
- Islamic Feminism on Social Media
Twitter & Facebook Live
- Social Media Volunteer WorkWith USC School of Social Work
On Friday, April 7, 2017 I volunteered to do a few Facebook Live videos and live tweeting for the University of Southern California’s Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work. It had an event about tackling homelessness called “Policy Briefs for Social Change.” I worked from 8:30 a.m. until noon.
Read the tweets here.
See the Facebook live videos here: